TWIC: Kawaii Christmas Time Edish
- spewed into cyberspace on Thursday Nov 29 12 @ 8:40 PM
DECK THE FREAKING HALLS! Why you ask? Because I am a card carrying Christmas lover! Commercialized Christmas, at least ^.~ I love jingle bells and Ho Ho Ho and decorating cookies and best of all, SANTA, OH MY GOD. Okay, time to relax. That glorious tinsel-filled time of year is upon us yet again. Let’s hope we make it past Dec. 21, 2012 or else… dear God I hope we do… or else my stocking won’t get filled!
- Everything from We Love Stitches is Kawaii Christmas to the max! Don’t go too crazy over the kawaii handmade felt fluffeh goodness.
- This Kawaii Christmas felt deer family is too festive and too fawn-tastic!
- Christmas means winter, and winter means snow, and snow means cold, and cold means… cocoa! Kawaii Hot Cocoa anyone?
- Awesome Christmas Kawaii wall papers discovered by Hawaii Kawaii!
- Oink oink blown glass Olivia ornament from Target!
- This Hello Kitty gingerbread is too sweet for me
- Although no longer available on the Momiji website, they are still so cute! I love these Momiji Christmas dolls
- Kawaii Christmas bento boxes looks delicious o_o
- Kawaii Santa mug! Omg, want to drink cocoa out of you!
- FluffyGhost features adorable San X Rilakkuma kawaii Christmas plushies that I want to squeesh!