Meow-tastic kittehs comin’ at ya!
- spewed into cyberspace on Wednesday Jan 26 11 @ 7:40 PM
You know what time it is! It’s time for Linky Lurv, where I post the best of teh interwebs from the past week or so. I’m very excited to announce the meow-tastic edition of Linky Lurv this week is featuring our favorite feline friends, kitty cats! Please enjoy and remember to wipe your paws off after you climb out of the litter box.
Kitty Cat Edition
- The Bobcats by The Oatmeal: This one is great on so many levels because I love cats, I love the name Bob, and I too love being a corporate whore.
- NYC animal shelter to hold first same sex cat marriage: Nothing about this article doesn’t rule. Good luck Bruno and Solomon, and don’t let the man get you down. Jan 18, 2011
- Cat is summoned for Jury Duty: “Anna filed to have her pet disqualified from the service requirement on the grounds he is “unable to speak and understand English.” She even included a letter from her vet explaining that Sal is not a human being but a “domestic short-haired neutered feline,” ” – the best part about this story, is that they rejected her claim and the cat will need to report for jury duty. Damn it really *is* hard to get out of that shit. Jan 17, 2011
- Cat lives in a tree: …And there isn’t much more I can say about it. Jan 22, 2011
- Pitbull adopts kitten: I can hardly believe there are people out there who want to terminate pit bulls as a species for being too dangerous… really? There are nice dogs and mean dogs, just like people.
- Cat Flag: Ya know, like the band. Derp. Jan 20, 2011